PeerAssist is seeking a talented individual with extensive experience in user interface design. The primary role will be to work with our development team to design and refine our cloud-based and mobile applications for the optional user experience.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enables us to deliver and improve on the product quickly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support company’s project team in gathering requirements and providing wireframes and style guides for web-based and mobile applications.
- Communicate with stakeholders, product owner, and clients to gather product requirements and translate to an intuitive user design that will delight the client.
- Be part of the development team, working closely with requirements and other developers in agile development practice.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Strong innovative visual designer, who works well independently.
- Excels at incorporating best-in-class design principles (Color theory, space, shape, alignment, etc.) to the web and mobile application concepts.
- Experience developing user experiences and designing user interfaces.
- Experience creating and managing a website style guide.
- Ability to respond resourcefully to new priorities and challenges.
- Experience with responsive design techniques.
- Ability to lead brainstorming/ideation/collaboration sessions.
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques preferring simplistic and elegant solutions aligned to the brand.
- Experience with using prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. to convey design intent.
- Design/Development related degree and a minimum of 3 years planning, designing complex web sites and mobile experiences.
Work takes place in a variety of settings as follows:
- In an office setting that requires the ability to sit and work at a keyboard and computer monitor for extended periods of time, effectively communicate with team members, customers, prospects, consultants by phone, computer, GoToMeeting and video conference.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Direct Reports: None
Budget Accountability: None
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Schedule: Full Time
PeerAssist is an Equal Opportunity Employer