PeerAssist is looking for a Software Support Manager who will manage day-to-day activities within the Software Support team while keeping leaders informed of potential trends on inbound support incidents, volume spikes and any risks/challenges the team may encounter
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to adapt and support the rapidly changing requirements of SaaS solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate with different teams throughout the company to remove any roadblocks to resolving customer issues.
- Work directly with clients to assess requests and ensure they are handled efficiently.
- Develop and mentor support team to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Create best practices and document the processes to be used by the Support staff. Will encompass personnel processes as well as technical procedures utilized in troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of client issues.
- Understands the preparation and release process for software releases for all supported products.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Experience leading a technical support and/or Software Support team of up to 10, staff servicing software or technical organizations.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Salesforce Service Cloud required.
- Must possess a technical understanding of software development and the associated processes.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, a strong customer orientation and good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of construction concepts and construction-based software is strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5+ years’ experience in Help desk or call center experience in a SAAS environment.
Work takes place in a variety of settings as follows:
- In an office setting that requires the ability to sit and work at a keyboard and computer monitor for extended periods of time, effectively communicate with team members, customers, prospects, consultants by phone, computer, GoToMeeting and video conference.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Direct Reports: None
Budget Accountability: None
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Schedule: Full Time
PeerAssist is an Equal Opportunity Employer