Creative Marketing/Video Producer Specialist position is responsible for assisting the marketing team in the overall company’s brand strategy, with an emphasis on graphics, animations, and video production to improve PeerAssist’s brand awareness and positioning in the construction industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Helps marketing team develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Maintains a directory and inventory of marketing support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Manages all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Provide market feedback and accurate forecasting to the management team to optimize the strategy and positioning of offerings.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Director of Marketing.
- Creates and develops multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training, and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Scripts, storyboards, budgets, allocates resources, sets deadlines and selects optimal forms of media for projects.
- Works independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Plans video shoots, selects, and reserves shoot locations.
- Develops production schedules.
- Records and edits video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/SFX, media management and archiving project media.
- Manages video library.
- Attends trade shows and industry conventions as needed by the Marketing department.
Experience and Skills
- Familiarity with professional cameras (Sony PMW-F3 or similar), prosumer camcorders (Sony NXCAM HXR‑NX3 or similar), various HD and SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Knowledgeable with small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Proficient in post-production, digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Organized and methodical approach to work.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence, and good judgment.
- Represents PeerAssist with honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
- Uses time effectively and efficiently. Values time, concentrating efforts on high priority items first. Can prioritize and attend to a broad range of activities.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- College degree in Marketing and/or Graphics Design and Video Animation plus a minimum of two years of successful experience in producing videos for Marketing teams or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record in a prior marketing position that would demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere.
- This position requires up to 25% travel. The successful candidate will be willing and able to meet travel requirements. A valid driver’s license, good driving record and ability to qualify for a US Passport are required.
- General business knowledge and understanding of project management principles and practices.
Work takes place in a variety of settings as follows:
- In an office setting that requires the ability to sit and work at a keyboard and computer monitor for extended periods of time, and to communicate with team members.
- In various settings related to travel up to 25% of the time. This may include travel via car, train, and airline, standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time, and overnight hotel stays.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Budget Accountability: None
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Schedule: Full Time
PeerAssist is an Equal Opportunity Employer