PeerAssist is seeking a talented individual with extensive experience in developing and interfacing to API technology. The primary role will be to work with our clients to understand and implement their integration needs. In some cases, this will be utilizing available API technology to integrate our product directly with their accounting systems and in other cases developing custom integrations when an API is not available. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enables us to deliver and improve on the product quickly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support company’s project team in gathering requirements and setting up and implementing integrations.
- Develop standard integrations that can be utilized with multiple clients
- Support customer inquiries when received and work with clients their specific integration requirements.
- Assist in the deployment and use of any specialized/custom software
- Be part of development teams in building new integrations, working closely with requirements other developers and the product owners in an agile development practice
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer hardware and software technology, interfaces, and systems integration techniques
- Demonstrated communication and customer service skills and an aptitude for technical writing
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects
- Understanding of API – working and connecting with API
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Experience in MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle
- Experience working with .NET Framework and .NET based languages preferably C#
- Experience JIRA, Bitbucket, Web Services
- Experience/Knowledge in construction accounting systems such as Quick Books, ViewPoint, Procore, Foundation for Construction desirable but not necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in programming or equivalent experience. 1-5 years programming experience in a structured (business) environment is desired.
Work takes place in a variety of settings as follows:
- In an office setting that requires the ability to sit and work at a keyboard and computer monitor for extended periods of time, effectively communicate with team members, customers, prospects, consultants by phone, computer, GoToMeeting and video conference.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Direct Reports: None
Budget Accountability: None
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Schedule: Full Time
PeerAssist is an Equal Opportunity Employer